men’s haircut Budapest
barbershop3634@gmail.com
Best place for a quality men's hair & beard trim in District VII / Jewish Quarter? (5 อ่าน)
13 ก.ย. 2569 11:17
<p data-path-to-node="0">I’ll be traveling through Budapest next month (staying around District 7) and have a few events lined up where I need to look presentable. My hair gets pretty unruly fast, so I'm looking for recommendations for a reliable barber shop in the city center.
<p data-path-to-node="3">Ideally, I'm looking for somewhere that does sharp fades, clean beard line-ups, and speaks good English so nothing gets lost in translation.
<p data-path-to-node="4">I came across Bosphorus Barber Shop (they have two locations around Kertész street / Klauzál square), and their blend of classic Turkish/Balkan hospitality with modern styles looks pretty solid.
<p data-path-to-node="5">Has anyone here had a men’s haircut Budapest experience at their shop, or have any other go-to spots in the area you’d recommend booking in advance?
223.123.23.234
men’s haircut Budapest
ผู้เยี่ยมชม
barbershop3634@gmail.com